Monday, December 19, 2011

Prayers, please, for Jessica!

Happy update: Baby boy was born at 5:02 am
weighing 7lbs. 5oz. Mom and baby are doing great!
More details later. Thank you for your prayers!

Please pray for our lovely blog hostess, Jessica and her little man. She has been in labor for the past few hours and might still have another few more to go. Baby Boy is definitely making his appearance today!

Fear not, for I am with you, be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my victorious right hand. Isaiah 41:10
O great Saint Gerard, beloved servant of Jesus Christ, perfect imitator of your meek and humble Savior, and devoted child of Mother of God, enkindle within my heart one spark of that heavenly fire of charity which glowed in your heart and made you an angel of love. O glorious Saint Gerard, because when falsely accused of crime, you did bear, like your Divine Master, without murmur or complaint, the calumnies of wicked men, you have been raised up by God as the patron and protector of expectant mothers. Preserve Jessica from danger and from the excessive pains accompanying childbirth, and shield the child which she now carries, that he may see the light of day and receive the purifying and life-giving waters of baptism through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

St. Gerard, pray for us!

St. Therese the Little Flower, pray for us!
Pin It

13 comments:

  1. Praying, praying praying!!!!

    (yay!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how WONDERFUL!!! And I picked the right day :)

    Blessings to you all!
    Love, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what joy! Praise God for answers to prayers. Can't wait to hear all about him:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wonderful! Peace, love, and joy! Annita +JMJ+

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got the Internet today and was greeted with this wonderful, happy news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!
    Praying for you!

    I too am Catholic and have been a follower of your blog for sometime.

    I too am the momma of 6 with 1 on the way due June 2012. I had a miscarriage in Jan. 2011 with a boy we named Christian.

    I can't wait to hear your birth story if you plan on sharing!


    I love your blog and fun recipes!

    Peace and Prayers,
    Georgiann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for letting us know Charlotte!
    Praise and Glory to God!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I arrived just in time to hear the good news! Praying for a quick recovery and easy transition with the new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!! I didn't realize you were in Oregon! We are as well, small world!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have been praying! Checked in for an update, and am so happy! Congratulations, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations and best wishes for Jessica and her new baby!
    Praise God and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brothers and sisters in Faith Please pray for my wife Joan Abigail Veloso for she is now engaged in a battle with Lymphoma Please pray with me for her healing Thank you so much. Congratulations Jessica and may God be with you and your family always.

    ReplyDelete