Monday, April 2, 2012

Apricot Glaze for Easter Hams


Last year Jennifer shared (in the comment box) her family's tradition of making an Apricot Glaze to go with their Easter ham. She said, "The smell of the Apricot glaze makes me feel at home for Easter no matter where we are."  I was inspired to make it for our family's Easter Dinner and it was a hit!  I plan to make it again this Easter.

Apricot Glaze

Ingredients:
  • 7 oz 7-up
  • 12 oz Apricot preserves
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves

Directions:

Mix 7-up and preserves. Blend in brown sugar, cinnamon and cloves. Bring to boil. Simmer for 5 minutes.



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This was SO delicious! We made this for our ham on Easter 2020. My husband raved about it, and kinda wants me to find more occasions to use it...haha. Thank you for sharing the recipe!

    ReplyDelete